10.10.08

My baby is 22! Now that's scary!

Good Morning Shoppers! As you can see, I haven't been in Blogland as of lately. Do to our country's lack of moo-la, I've taken on several new and exciting employment opportunities! Really, I just needed the money. I've seen many a television movie of the week with some poor college co-ed making the same statement. Fortunately, I haven't had to resort to bein "Trudy the Daytime Hooker". The cash influx would be minimal at best, what with my cellulite and droopy double d's. Life ain't what it used to be, kids.

Nope, I got me a few jobs to add to my Cadillac Ranch duties! Now I'm spendin my Wednesdays being a Berista serving coffee and sandwiches to hungry contractors and heavy equipment operators. Waitress sounds so minimum wage. And on Thursdays, I work for my darling sis-in-law Laurie,(she married Beau Baby, poor girl!) running errands and buying things for the office. I'm calling that job "Personal Shopper", which sounds fancier than "Doin the stuff no one else wants or has time to do job". It's all in the title, my friends. Like gaffer, now one knows what that is, but it sounds cool and they get listed in the credits. How freakin awesome is that?!

Anyway, my point is that I'm only at the shop one or two days a week, so it's harder for me to keep in touch. I'm not neglecting you all. I promise. Also, I'm not poor, just earning some extra cash for the holidays. I'll let you know if I've had to change my name to Trudy.

Today is the birthday of my youngest man-baby, The Angry Youth. He turns 22. Gasp! I know, I can't believe it either. Seems like just yesterday I was screaming, "I just want this baby out of me!!!!!!" Ahhhhh, the memories. I hope your date last night went well, Baby, and I hope your birthday is happy! I love you more than there are words!

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes


I don't know what the hell this is, but it's pretty fightening!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you haven't resorted to daytime hooking!

Happy birthday to my now 22-year old nephew. You're pretty damn awesome, if I do say so myself.

Janice said...

Hey Kim, congrats on looking so great and having a 22 year man child. You are awesome (snap, point, wink with a hip out!).