5.1.09

This one is for Abe!

I am dedicating this posting to Abe, because darling sister told me that Abe says I never post anymore! I don't know if I should quote that, or if it's just hear-say, but either way, she is correct. I never post anymore!

I'd like to blame my three jobs, or my addiction to "CrackBook", but really.....I think I just ran out of things to say. Not that things weren't happening in my life, just... ya know......life. I wish I was clever like PW or could post pictures without crying, because computers are like math and I just really don't get them and their technology crap! My lovely sister does this every day, without the tears and drama, mind you! And she can do math!!

My pretty friend Abe (with the gorgeous red hair that I want to cut off and wear as my own!), has cute lil links and recipes and stuff! All I have is typing, boring, boring typing.

My New Year's resolution is to be a better blogger. I think I would like it better if I could just come in once a day and fix my blog's hair, put on cute new outfits and make it look pretty! Like Blogger Barbie!! Wouldn't that be fun?!!

So, this year will be better! Pictures and all!

I promise, Abe.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Blogger Barbie sounds AWESOME!

Janice said...

Yes, the Barbie deal does sound lovely (although I have never been a fan myself). But you know what honey...you do what you can, without crying. Sometimes its the best we can do. But, your loyal fans would like more of it. :)

Anjie said...

Yay! Another post! I say if all you can manage is a wardrobe change for a little while, I'm cool with that. We would all love to hear from you more often, even though I am not very good at commenting, I still love reading what you have to say!
AND
*blush* Thanks for the compliment!