4.7.08

God save the Queen!


What?! I think I'm British. I meant to say Happy 4th of July!! Thank you founding fathers for giving us such a lovely holiday so we can enjoy many beers, picnics and sparklers! I'm quite sure that is what you had in mind. Oh yeah, and our independence. That totally rocks!

Today everybody bailed on us, so it's just me, HP, Mama HP and the Nuggets. We are fixen to have ourselves a lil bar-b-que and have some homemade ice cream and many brewskies. I didn't make it to the liquor store for anything else. Dang! HP said we just got invited to our friends the Schmutzy Wootzies to do fireworks. We are sharing the ice cream. I will share. Just cuz they are just about the best friends hillbillies like us could wish for! They feed us drinks and let us swim in their pool! Freakin sweet! They are sinners too. I like that in my friends.

Besides, I rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinner are much more fun! Thank you Billy Joel. Words to live by.

I'm gonna live forever if the good die young! I don't know who sang that one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a fun 4th!

Anjie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Katie said...

Sinner are always more fun than saints. Especially the kind of "saints" we have around these parts.