2.7.08

Buzy as a sinner can be!

So I've been out there in Blogland catching up on ya'alls gossip. I was feeling kinda bad about not keeping up on my post, due to all my summer ventures, but then I noticed that some of ya'all have been slacking too! Now I don't feel so bad. Summer is a hot bitch! Here are some of the things I've been doin to keep me away from you for such long periods of time.

1. Got hair colored and trimmed
2. Went shopping at Target (regular not super.)
3. Moved oldest man-baby to new pad (which is Beau Baby and Laurie's house. Thanks
family for taking in my stray!)
4. Went to Vegas so HP could look at old cars
5. Did the "Bodies Exhibit" at the Tropicana (what a dive!)
6. Watched Brandy's baby (no teeth marks, just nibbles. Yum!)
7. Cooked many, many meals
8. Had dinner with Kym Squared
9. Went shopping at Costco (twice)
10. Cleaned dog poo
11. Red-neck Swimmin Party w/Andrea and girlies (more about this lata.)
12. Went shopping at Wal-Mart (1500 times!)
13. Various house cleaning duties (the lot. That was very British.)
14. Let 4 dogs in and out of house 9 thousand times (in hopes that they will poo out there instead of in here.)
15. Went shopping at Ross
16. Countless hours in car goin to and fro
17. Starbucks (twice)
18. Visited Laurie in her new office (fancy!)
19. Had dinner at Mom's
20. Found out Angry Youth has a girlfriend (WHAT?! Many questions, none answered.)
21. House hunting
22. Scheduled some therapy (I didn't, but I should.)

Whew! That wasn't even all of it! There was a lot more poo cleaning than I mentioned. I've also had my darling mother of HP with me on most of these outings, and she is a pretty good sport. And nephew is back from Jesus camp, with Twitch. I may need Jesus camp too. I've been praying alot!!

Actually, I've just been saying, "Jesus Christ!".

What can I say? I'm a sinner.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Holy Shit! A girlfriend?! You better get the dish on this girl PRONTO! And then call me with the details.

Janice said...

I count that as praying too. If that is the case, my uncle should be satisfied...no churchin, but lots of prayin.

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Amen Sisters!