19.8.08

Life happens. More randomness.


Does anyone else love the "Soyjoy" commercial? I do! I just sorta speaks to me.

Did I mention that we have a new boat? We do!! I love it! I want to be on it everyday. Mostly, because summer is almost over and we are running out of boat time.

Bad news. Because we have a boat, more people are exposed to my jiggly fat. Good news. I starting to worry a little less about it. I said, "starting" and "a little". I'm off to do Barry's Boot Camp.

I love to watch the History Channel. Just the dark stuff. I watch "Surviving History" because those crazy Puritans were really demented and made some depraved torture devices! Who doesn't like that crap?!

Do you think Ghost Hunters will let me be one their show when they go to the "Stanley Hotel" on Halloween to do some investigating?? They don't even know that I want to, but that would be cool.

My darling HP and I were watching "Flipping Out" one day and HP said that he and Jeff Lewis had alotta the same tendencies. I agreed. I now realize I'm married to Jeff Lewis, not gay version, although, HP does like Tim Gunn......Hummmmmmmm....Just kidding! He's not a scared of vagina's! But he is crazy like Jeff Lewis. I'm like Jenny. I can't rap though.

I have not watched the Olympics. Does that make me um-American? I did watch the opening ceremony! It was rad!! That counts for something, right?

Do you think that persons with the last name "Hitler" change their names, or want to? I would!

Ohhhhh, I got a Cricut machine! I've been scrap booking like a maniac!! I used to be in a scrapbook group and we were called "The Crop Circles". I miss those girls! We ate alotta M&M's.

I used to have a boyfriend in high school named Jimmy. He always bought me M&M's cuz he new I liked them. I like a boy that pays attention! He also took me to the "big city" to see the greaest movie ever, "Sixteen Candles"! On my 16th birthday he took me to the elementary school and kissed my on the playground. How freakin sweet is that?! His ex-girl friend shot his truck because he broke up with her, or because he was dating me, I'm not sure which. He married her. I hope they are doing ok. No really, I do!

In case you were wondering......always plain, not peanut.

4 comments:

Katie said...

What jiggly fat?

I love the History channel and Ghost Hunters (they can't take you if you don't ask).

Not quite sure how to respond to HP liking vaginas. How 'bout "yeah, good for you!"

Watch the Olympics, damn you! Show your support.

I sure hope there aren't any "Hitlers" out there. Like him or in name only.

I want to come scrapbook with you.

Yeah!! Sixteen Candles is the BEST.

Plain AND peanut. Mint is yummy, too.

Janice said...

I love you and miss your posts. Bring scrapbook stuff next time...we can have a scrapbook date. I used to do those all the time...FUN FUN FUN!!!

Anjie said...

I ditto Katie: "What jiggly fat?"

It is always a good thing when your husband isn't afraid of vaginas.

Thanks for the post...we'd love to hear from you more often!

Regina said...

girl, you cannot be 125lbs and have jiggly fat...it's against the laws of physics!

peanut for me all the way!