28.8.08

Bad blogger! Bad!

I'm a terrible blogger. I haven't posted much in pevious months. Guess that makes me a slacker. I admire all of you, yes you, for being dilagent in you writings. Well done you non-slackers!!

It's not that I have nothing to write about, it's that I always have something else to do! Something that seems more important that sitting down at the ole computer and telling some mundane story. Like cleaning up the dryer sheet that one of my darling nuggets just shredded into bits! Who doesn't want to hear about that tidbit of crazy, whacky fun?!

I realy have had a buzy summer. Some things I haven't even visited with you all about! Not cuz I didn't want to, but they just happend and went so quickly that I by the time I sat down to write, I had something else to say. Here is a list of things I forgot to tell you!

1.Horsepower and I judge a dance compatition for my fabulous friend Andrea! No, we know nothing about dance but we did watch "So You Think You Can Dance" on TV, so that makes us almost professionals!
2.While we were on va-kay with Momma HP our business was broken into so we had to rush home and meet with the coppers. Booooo!!!! New doors cost a mint!
3.Went to the lake on new boat many times. So many times I had to......
4.Get a chemical peel. I'm recovering as I type this. My face looks like a greasy, brown paper bag. It's just starting to peel around the nose and chin area so I will soon be looking like that guy in "An American Werewolf In London" with dangling hunks of dead flesh! Yum!

There is probably more, but it's all in the past. Like old boyfriends, fun to think about, but there is a reason why they'er gone.

I'm gonna end this with a tribute to my friend Cecilee. I just found out she was killed in a terrible plane crash. I'm so glad I got to see her not long ago and meet her beautiful daughter. She was so kind and really listened when you talked to her, and she was always the type to think before she spoke. She was peaceful and at ease, like a "flowerchild", she found good in everything. The world will be a little sadder and lonelier without her.

3 comments:

Janice said...

So sorry about your friend. It kinda puts things in perspective, huh?

Anjie said...

You aren't a terrible blogger, you just have more of a life than some of the rest of us (read:me!)

Sorry about your friend, Janice is right, it puts things in perspective. Makes us grateful for the time we had together, no matter how short a time it was.

Katie said...

You are too busy. Give yourself a break and blog more. :-)

Sorry, too, about your friend. That really bites the big one.