5.9.08

A very, very un-birthday to me, but not HP!

Today is my darling Mr. Horsepower's birthday! I told him he was old, but he's still just a young pup! How young you ask? Well, let's just say he's closer in age to my oldest man-baby than he is to me. What can I say, I like 'em that way! Dang cradle robber! Not a cougar, that just sounds icky.

I think birthdays are bitchen!! They are "your" on special day! I mean, everyone has Christmas, (or Haunaka if the dradel fits), and Halloween and even Arbor Day, but not everyone has the same birthday. I think birthdays should be "all about you"! And you should be worshiped by your loved ones for the "gifts that you are!" Thank you cazy Paula. Who would we talk about if we didn't have you?!

So Happy Birthday my beautiful husband! You are amazing! You are a friend and father to the man-babies, you work hard for us everyday and never complain, and your kisses still make me weak in the knees! I'm so glad it's your birthday and I have a reason to sing your praises! In a word, "YOU ROCK!"

Guess that was really two.......I love you, Baby.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother-in-law!!! Love you much! Kate and her fam damily!

Anjie said...

Happy Birthday HP!

Regina said...

Happy be-lated! And I agree...birthdays are so fun and I love mine and definitely love it to be all about ME. :) in a more official way than every other day, that is. Ha!