11.8.08

All my dreams came true last night.....In tears!

Not really last night, actually on Thursday, but I've been having technical difficulties. Much better now thanks to HP, he can fix darn near anything, including broken hearts. That's the best kinda "Mr. Fix It"!

So,on to Thursday night! As you all have probably read on darling sister's blog-a-mania, she and I went to a "Bring back the 80's" reunion concert! As you also know, it TOTALLY ROCKED!! Amazing doesn't even cut it!! We made new friends, we sang out loud and we danced our asses off! And then we rode TRAX home! We are so cool and fabulous!

I would also like to mention that Martin Fry is just as foxy as ever! There is something about a tall man in a straight leg, black suit and skinny tie! Grrrrrr!!!

What's your destination? Ecstasy!

3 comments:

Katie said...

My oh my did we EVER have a great time! Thanks for coming all the way up here just to go to the concert with me. That's what makes you the Best Sister EVER!

Anjie said...

Glad you enjoyed the concert! I agree you are one of the best sister's ever....my sis would do the same thing for me, although it wouldn't be an 80's concert it would be a punk one!

Janice said...

So happy you guys had fun...and it is about time you posted. I was getting worried, you know how I am - sheesh!