20.5.08

Coming soon........Pictures!


Hey Ya'll! Sorry I missed you yesterday, I have some sick hounds that have been monopolizing most of my time, but I did take my picture on the scale, as promised! I took it first thing Monday morning, honest to goodness! And then I did the happy dance!! So happy that I didn't let you all, or myself, down. Whooosssh! That was makin me nervous.

So now that is over, I'm please to announce a new addition to our family. She is a long hair, teacup chihuahua and her name is Lola. I love her to bits!! She is super sweet and so beautiful. I know, I know, most of you are gonna think I'm crazy for having three dogs, but some people have 5 cats or 17 children! What works for some, doesn't work for others. And she makes me happy, so how can that be bad?!

Don't answer that.............It's pretty in this lil world I've made.

5 comments:

Katie said...

First - can't wait to see the scale and by your comments, I know it's good news.

Second - Love the puppies name. Lola is such a cute name. I seriously considered it for Git, but she doesn't look like a Lola.

Third - WTF? Are you crazy? Didn't Isabelle teach you anything?

Fourth - I guess if she makes you happy, then I'm happy for you. Even if you are crazy. ;-)

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Thanks for suppoting me in my crazy! She is nothing like Isabelle. She is very calm and sweet and weighs about 1 lb. She looks just like a Lola. Git looks like a Bean. Beans are de-wish-us!

Janice said...

Pics...we need pics. I am specifically referring to Lola. Congrats!

Anjie said...

Great job! Now what's your secret? If it involves not eating...then I'm out, but any other secret I can live with!
Janice is right...we need pics of the new puppy!

Katie said...

Great job, Kim.