12.5.08

Week 1, Feeling motivated!! At least til I get real hungry.

Hello my doodle bugs! Well, here it is......scale and feet! And 125.8 lbs!! Booooooooooo!! Me no likey! Them's fightin numbers!! The'r makein me angry!! Tarnation!! Did Yosimitie Sam just posesed my chunky body?!

Did you notice how some of my toe-nail polish looks black?? Weird, cuz it wasn't. And sorry bout the strap that's hanging in the picture, it was harder to get that shot than you'd think! Plus, now that I'm older, it's a lil harder to bend over like that!

So, you get to look forward to this every Monday! Lucky!!! I appreciate your kind words and support! I look forward to leaning on you in my times of need. Like, I NEED that peanut butter cup! Or, I NEED those tortilla chips covered in mountains of delicious guacamole! Just slap my hand and say, "No! Bad girl! We don't eat Cap'n Crunch by the handfuls out of the box in the middle of the Wal-Mart! Now go to your room!"

Yep, this is gonna be a piece of cake......pie......

PS. Kate couldn't remember being called "chickens", I thinks it was actually "chicken lickins", which is also a little strange, but I call my devil hounds "nuggets", so who am I to judge?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yes! Chiken Lickens I remember! I think she calls MY kids that now.

Hey, guac is good for you. Much better than the peanut butter cup.
Get yourself some Kashi Go-Lean Crunch and yogurt for breakfast.

Anjie said...

Hope you didn't get hungry today! Keep going, you can do it! AND PUT DOWN THAT REGULAR BEER! (light is much better for you!)

Katie said...

Oh, and I totally forgot to mention "it's gonna be a piece of cake...pie" And that was only 4 muscle relaxers!

Janice said...

Good luck Kim, I'm rooting for you. I can't even remember being 125. No, truly I can't. I think I in high school I was even - well, who cares. Go girl, go girl.