27.5.08

I developed a Twitch. Both kinds!

I don't even know where to start. The photo is aweful, but so is the progress. I thought I was being careful. How do things like this happen? Am I really seeing this? Try again, maybe it's wrong. These were the same statements and questions I asked myself when I found out I was preggers in high school. Only this time my dad won't cry. I did, however. Again. How did I gain 3 lbs?!?! I'm now more than when I started!! Dang! Double dang! Freaking holidays! What the crap?! Disiplin!! I need to be strict and structured! No more foolishness! I mean business. Where is Richard Simmons when I need him??


Okay, so now I'm done. Ranting, that is. Just to let you know, my nephew PJ and his dog Twitch have moved in with us for the summer. PJ wants to learn how to turn a wrench, so were takin him and Twitch into the fold. Yep people, that is four, count 'em, four dogs in my lil home sweet home. And Twitch is a Boxer. His meaty paw is the size of Miss Lola's head! She's not gonna take any crap from him though. She lets him have it ( from the safety of the couch), every chance she gets! Thorley's not to fond either. There's lots of yipping and barking and carring on. Murphy and Twitch like to wrestle. And growl. And bite. There is so much going on round here. It's a Dalmation Plantation! Minus the Dalmations.


Good thing I have tile floors.

Footnote: I was struggling with my pictures. My weight was 126.2. Craptacular! Gained back the 2 lbs that I lost and add 1 extra. Lovely! Will add pictures of Twitch soon. Before he gets any bigger. Which may be tomarrow.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry to hear about the weight gain. That's pretty crappy. :-(

Anjie said...

That sucks! You were doing so well. I'll try to post some healthy recipes so you have some good stuff to eat!!!

Have fun with your nephew this summer...good luck with an extra puppy!