29.5.08

Sex in a little City!




Hello my yummy's! I finally got my long lost post to post. Huh? Don't feel like you missed anything. I'm still a chubby petite.

I'm so excited! My beautiful, darling sister is coming for a visit. Not to my house, but to Beau Baby's house. Close enough. She is bringing her littles with her! I can't wait to squeeze and kiss them, and pretend that they love me best! They do. I just don't want the rest of the fam dam to hate me for it. Family life is hard enough without that hanging over your head.

I'm really excited cuz Kate and I are going to see Sex and the City, The Movie! Heaven in Manolo Blahniks! I could pee my pants!! I love, love, love Sex and the City! I own them all, watch them on TBS and buy every rag with SJP on it! My good friend Autumn and I would discuss SATC every week at work, and we had our favorite bits. Hers was, "He broke up with me on a Post-It!" I will forever associate those words with Autumn. We had this theory that every thing in life was related to an episode of "Seinfeld" or "SATC". Note to self: Go visit Autumn! Note to men: Never break up with a girl on a Post-It!

I can't wait to see the girls! They are my old friends and I haven't seen them in a long time! I've missed them so! I know that Kate feels the same way too! I'm super glad that she will be with me. Did I mention that I'm so excited?!

Autumn, I miss ya girl. You are my Miranda.

2 comments:

Anjie said...

Enjoy the movie! I need to get "caught up" on the whole series b-4 I see the movie.
Make sure you make some cosmo's this weekend!

Katie said...

Now I'm home and I miss you.

Going to the movie was super fun and I'm glad I got to see it with you - the one who introduced me to the ladies.

And thanks for sharing your sweet baby with us. Even if she tried to get Git.