6.5.08

I won't be able to work today.....because I have a bad case of dead.


Hello again, my fembots! I only say that, because I'm sure the only one that reads this on a daily basis is my beloved lil sis and her delightful friends! And since we all feel a little like robot moms/stepford wives, I think it was fitting. Also, those outfits are so dang cute with the marabou gun boobies! I'll take mine in pink, thank you!


As you can see, I didn't post yesterday. It was bill day at the "Mr. Fix It's House of Horrors". I am terrified of bill day! I'm not a circus clown, juggling isn't my specialty. Besides, I think clowns are scarey and creepy. But juggle I must on bill day. In the words of Mr. Horsepower's idol, Tim Gunn, "Make it work!" (Please don't tell Mr. Horsepower that I told you he idolizes Tim Gunn. He'll worry that you'll think he's not manley, and he'll totally deny it!) Over the past few months, I have learned how to make alotta things work. I had no idea what I was in for. Smelly, dirty man-boys, that make smelly, dirty man-jokes! Uggh! Some days it's too much for a delicate flower such as myself. I just want to run away and go shopping! If you are now wondering if this story ends with me running straight to the nearest mall, it doesn't. I'm tuffer than that! I'm not gonna let a few man-boys with dirty hands and a few hundred million dollars of payments scare me! And, for the record, I only cried a little. And nobody saw me, so it doesn't count.


Today I put on my big girl shoes, by that I mean my Jessica Simpson, silver, 3 1/2 in. heels, rounded toe, and faced the day. How bad can it be with such fabulous shoes, I ask you?? Then Mr. Horsepower asks if I balanced the check book. Dang!


With every day there is fresh hope.

6 comments:

Anjie said...

I wish I could call in dead! I ditto the juggling....it have to do it every day...I think I am going to ask my kids "What do you think I am a circus clown?" next time they ask me to do more than two things at once!
Glad you put on your cute pair of shoes....I know that always makes me feel better!

Katie said...

Oh, my dear delicate flower of a sister. That mean ol' husband of yours shouldn't make you work. You're much to pretty for that. Besides, I think eBay misses you. Obviously, you have better things to do.

FYI: Love Tim Gunn!
And clowns scare the shit out of me. Damn Poltergist movie!

Janice said...

"marabou gun boobies?" Stepford wives movie, I assume? I know, I know...but it's just not animated. I just wanted to address a couple of things today. Yes, boys are smelly. And, not only do Katie's friends read your blog, but I'm adding your blog to my blog so now you will have second hand cyberstalkers - I think for the most part it shouldn't be too scary. :)

Sun Tea for Sinners said...

Fembots are from Austin Powers, but they always make me think of robot women, that make me think of the Stepford Wives. Just a lil thought chain in my sick twisted mind.

Katie said...

Yeah, baby!

Regina said...

I want to see the Jessica Simpson shoes!